For starters...

Empowering the Mind and the Future

Hello. I want to first start this blog by saying that I am a new to this blogging life. I also want to inform my viewers that this blog is for the empowerment of WOMEN, their minds, and the future that they {we} set forth in generations to come. I am a Women's Studies minor at Winthrop University and was inspired by my Intro to Women's Studies class and have a lot of ideas to contribute to the feminist movement. HOWEVER, I do not label myself a feminist... but that's another story for another time :) . I will blog based off past experiences of myself and others, what we view on Instagram, the media, and other forms of social media, and even present encounters I may have in my daily life. I hope to accurately report the things I view and try my best to look at things from all perspectives although it would mostly be from my own. I hope that my ideas and views inspire others to take a stand in the feminist movement or any movement at all. I just hope that my generation and the generations to come will open their eyes to the things in our society that need to change and will be empowered enough to take a stand and start their own movement.... These are the ideas and views I have typed out on this blog. Enjoy!

P.S. (as if this is a letter to viewers) Feel free to disagree, give constructive criticism, and even e-mail or share with me your ideas on the comment sections :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why We Should Say "Physical Distancing"

I Run (for Ahmaud Arbery)

The Chronicles of Racial Battle Fatigue (2017)