Blog Vision

To encourage individuality and independence from societal expectations of women. To influence creativity of multiple ideas. To inspire women to be who they want to be in order to fulfill their potential and happiness. To encourage higher self-esteem in the younger generation. To impact the indecisive views of identity and ensure these views of identity are influenced through other perspectives that may not have been heard or understood before. To empower not only women but all people to be who they are and strive to change societal views on how women should dress, speak, and act in the private and public sphere.

Vision for Self

To try my best to articulate my views in a respectful, unbias, and accurate way. To strive to improve vocabulary, knowledge, and perception of my views and opinions. To remain open and possibly more open-minded of other views and comments made through/on blog. To be consistent in creating new posts and blogs. To try my best to follow the above vision. To influence the new wave of feminism.


If any of the above is violated, please do not hesitate to let me know and get me on the right track. I always want to know the truth versus hearing that I am right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why We Should Say "Physical Distancing"

I Run (for Ahmaud Arbery)

The Chronicles of Racial Battle Fatigue (2017)