EFTF TURNS 4!

Happy 4 years to Empowering For The Future!

Every year, I take this day to reflect on the fact that I actually made it this far. I never thought I would commit to something like this and that it would contribute to my growth. This blog is my testimony!

When I first started this blog, everything was looking hopeful. I thought I finally found people, women specifically, who I could trust and establish a lifetime friendship with. Of course, I was wrong. However, my overall experience with women and empowerment has been apart of my purpose and looking back, it's always been staring at me in my face.

Empowering for the Future's original creation was to be a hobby and strictly for empowering women. Once again, me being wrong was a turn further into my purpose. I had no idea that politics, social justice, activism, and empowerment were all things that would come from this blog. This blog is used as an agency and way of expressing my views as a millennial, black, woman which is a perspective hard to come by these days. I realized that my life, my experiences, and my ideologies make me unique and set apart from other activists and even bloggers. This is why it is so special to have supporters and friends like you helping and inspiring me along the way!

Thank you a million times to all those who have supported me and read any of my blogs throughout the years! I really appreciate it! From the top of my heart, I send you my love, prayers, and blessings!

And I thank God above all for leading my steps, gathering my experiences, and placing certain individuals and friends in my life in order to influence and push me to make this happen. There is so much more in store and I cannot wait to see what all He has waiting for this brand.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Chronicles of Racial Battle Fatigue (2017)

I Run (for Ahmaud Arbery)

Why We Should Say "Physical Distancing"