Free-BRAing


PSA: Here it is! Your ULTIMATE FEMINIST POST!

Image result for throwing away bra

AND I AM GOING TO TYPE IN BOLD AND PINK THE WHOLE POST!

SO YOU ARE PROBABLY THINKING I HAVE FINALLY GONE OFF MY ROCKER BUT TRUST ME, I'M CLOSE TO THE EDGE THE OLDER I GET LOL!!!!

I CREATED THIS POST TO STATE THAT I OFFICIALLY STOPPED WEARING {UNDERWIRE} BRAS AND EVEN DEODORANT! HERE'S WHY:

1. They both cause soreness and tenderness around the chest and breast area.

2. They both lead to breast cancer.

3. They both are bad for you: the metal in the underwire attaches radiation from the things we use on a daily basis such as the microwave, cellphones, etc. while the deodorant have harmful chemicals that forever affect your body's natural way of perspiring.

THEREFORE, I USE UNDERSHIRTS WITH BUILT IN BRAS (NO WIRE), SPORTS BRAS, BRALETTES, AND/OR FREE-BRA. WHEN IT COMES TO DEODORANT, IF I HAVE TO USE IT, I WILL USE ORGANIC OR CHEMICAL FREE PRODUCTS... I HAVE BEEN GOING WITHOUT IT FOR AWHILE NOW (SINCE IT'S COLD AND I CONTINUOUSLY SHAVE) BUT I PLAN ON INVESTING IN TOM'S WHICH IS A POPULAR ORGANIC BRAND. I EVEN USE THEIR TOOTHPASTE NOW!

NOW I HAVE NOT COMPLETELY GOTTEN RID OF MY WIRE BRAS MEANING I STILL HAVE THEM IN MY DRAWERS BECAUSE OF WORK AND SPECIAL OUTFITS FOR SPECIAL EVENTS, I STILL NEED THEM LOL! 

Regardless, I encourage more women to explore alternatives to wearing underwire bras... THERE ARE WAYS! And re-examine the chemicals used on our bodies!

Ladies... LIBERATE YOURSELVES!


Related image
Related image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Chronicles of Racial Battle Fatigue (2017)

I Run (for Ahmaud Arbery)

Why We Should Say "Physical Distancing"