Let's Play Tackle!

Lame title of a blog post but y'all know me! ;-)


I hope all is well. I haven't said that on here in awhile... or ever. After much debate and talking with others about how my blog came along and the essence of the title, etc. I decided to create another blog. It is hard for me to do since I use this one to vent or post different things I encounter or think about all on one blog. However, since this one is established to educate people on women's and race issues, I feel as though making another blog for my Christian views and encounters with God is necessary. 

I can go on and on about God's Grace and Mercy and about the relationship I am building with Him everyday. I just know that people sometimes do not want to hear that and may turn away from my blog altogether. Additionally, I do not remember stating in my blog vision that I will tackle Christian views and spiritual although they do tie in often when it comes to my views with women and race. I also feel as though my calling is working with and for women but another calling of bringing my generation into His kingdom. The Bible says "in all you do, glorify God" which means doing so.

I have not brainstormed a title of the blog just yet but wanted to let my readers know about my thoughts and of the opportunity to view both blogs. As soon as I come up with a title, I will just update this post and add the url here. Thank you for your support!

P.S. If you have not already, I have posted a mini series/sermon on here in which I will move onto my other blog page. It is called "Your Rent is Due". Check it out and explore my blog page. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Chronicles of Racial Battle Fatigue (2017)

Why We Should Say "Physical Distancing"

I Run (for Ahmaud Arbery)