My Update

So... since you have not heard from me in a while, I figured I'd update you on some future plans I have (in real life and in my blog).


  1. Must go to the movies and see "Dear White People" I told y'all I was going to support it and do a blog post about it but I haven't had the chance to do so. I am a person of my word so therefore, I will do it!
  2. Finish blog post on Identity Crisis Another thing I haven't gotten around to do but trust me, it is coming!
  3. Share my message from God Oh Gosh! I get emotional every time I talk about this. God told me what my purpose was and I think it is relevant and meaningful to this blog and I hope to share it with y'all publicly. Something near and dear to my heart.
  4. Post a video of my radio show Yes! I am a co-host to a radio show called Women Empowering Women, every Tuesday from 7pm-9pm. Just go to TuneIn.com and search Winthrop University. We, Chandra, Iris, and myself, give upcoming announcements, reflections, and inspirational quotes and discuss interesting topics dealing with women and societal issues.
  5. Include more posts about what men can do to help I attended an event in which I was on a panel with other Women Studies' minors. One of the last questions that was asked was by a male who said he wanted to know how could he help as a guy and that he felt like he had no part in the movement himself and wondered what he could do. I told him that he has a HUGE role to play in our movement: he was a white male, the dominant/majority. One can save a thousand. I want to do posts for you!
There it is. My plans that I promise to stick to. Keep in mind my Blog Vision and promises I made at the start of this blog. I appreciate you all and continue to support and share my blog!

Recent, picture find:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why We Should Say "Physical Distancing"

I Run (for Ahmaud Arbery)

The Chronicles of Racial Battle Fatigue (2017)