Feminism on the Rise

Long time, no see!

Sorry, I have been busy with work and school and such. I had no time to post in awhile.

Lately, I have been noticing how often women's rights and equality and minority talks have been coming about. I must say that I am proud of the women who stand together and fight discrimination against women. More and more I hear someone claim that they are feminist. I love it!! I even admitted myself. I AM A FEMINIST! Why?

Because I fight for women's rights! It took me a minute to realize it. There's no such thing as a nonfeminist feminist. Either you stand up for women's rights or not. It's that simple. If you choose not to let any one or MAN talk down to you or make you feel lower than who you are, you are a Feminist. If you correct someone for not taking into account other characteristics of a human besides the fact that they are a woman and not allow others to use that as an excuse, you are a Feminist. If you stop apologizing for being yourself, a strong woman, then you are a Feminist. If you believe that women are treating differently and should be treated with higher respect and dignity, you are a Feminist! You can be a man or woman.

So stand up, realize it as I did. You are a Feminist... especially if you are reading this blog. You have some type of interest in it. There's a lot of things you may not have realized about yourself and how you can change and influence others to be a Feminist to. STAND UP, SPEAK UP, and don't accept less than who you are.

More posts coming soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why We Should Say "Physical Distancing"

I Run (for Ahmaud Arbery)

The Chronicles of Racial Battle Fatigue (2017)