EFTF Welcomes New Writer!

Okayyyy so the title sounds more like a headline for a news site or magazine (Hmmmmm...) 

BUT! 

I do want to introduce to our newest writer, Iyahna!

image1.jpeg     image2.jpeg     image3.jpeg

Smart, Ambitious, Fun, Talented, Loving, Energetic, Caring, Authentic
are all words to describe this lovely young lady.

I will let her introduce herself and tell you her story but here's OUR story:

Iyahna and I go to church together in Fort Mill, South Carolina. How could we not quickly become friends... I mean our names sound too much alike lol. One day I was giving Iyahna a ride home after church when she revealed to me that she wanted to empower women in multiple ways. Intrigued by her story, I immediately began praying and asking God "is she my answered prayer?"

I had been praying for the growth of my blog and for a business partner. Not saying Iyahna and I are that BUT another writer is definitely needed on my site since I have been working and transitioning onto YouTube. I have been praying for another writer again recently and then the car conversation with Iyahna happened. A week later, I decided to ask her if she was interested and her answer was "YES!"

I love working with other women to empower other women. After all, "when women support one another, we all win!" Therefore, I am excited to invite and welcome Iyahna to the Empowering For the Future blog and cannot wait for what topics and content she will add to the site.

Additionally and most importantly, I cannot wait for her to bless you all with her wisdom, knowledge, love, witt and empowerment!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why We Should Say "Physical Distancing"

The Chronicles of Racial Battle Fatigue (2017)

I Run (for Ahmaud Arbery)