G I R L Review

Pharrell Williams- "G I R L" Album Review

"Dear Girl" by Pharrell expresses his appreciation for women in our society. He made this album for us to dance and to enjoy life and I think he accomplished that in his music.

Top 4 Songs (My Favorites To Me):

I love love LOVE the video. Yes, it has Miley Cyrus in it (which is a different story in itself) but the "models" or the girls in this video are just like you and me. They dance, they look like they are having soooo much fun, and they look just like you and me, regular people.

I love the music to this and the song is named after a beauty celeb that girls look up to. Another song that makes you feel good inside and you can sing and dance along to in the mirror or in the shower. Just having fun to yourself!

#2 Brand New
Honestly, I love this song because of Justin Timberlake. If you did not know that it was Justin doing a duet with Pharrell, you really can't tell their voices apart. I love the music, haven't look up the words yet but this song definitely makes my day.

#1 Happy
I'm sure "Happy" is on everyone's playlist right now because it is definitely playing on every radio station all around the world. Speaking of all around the world, did you see his videos where he filmed this song all across the world? Definitely should! Very inspiring and it makes you feel... HAPPY, of course!

The whole CD in itself is amazing to me. He does not degrade women as fellow artists have done in albums dedicated to females. He just makes you feel good: inside and out.

Enjoy listening to it. Check out the links. Have fun loving and being yourself.


always,
AMC 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why We Should Say "Physical Distancing"

I Run (for Ahmaud Arbery)

The Chronicles of Racial Battle Fatigue (2017)