HAPPY 3 YEARS!!!



Three years ago, I started a blog called Empowering For the Future. Not sure where it was going to go and what was going to come with it but knowing that this was the start of something new: New hobby, New outreach, New Discovery. I have learned soooo much about myself and my passions. I found out that it was actually kind of cool to say I was a blogger and have met other bloggers in the process.

Thank you to all my family, friends, acquaintances, church members, co-workers, strangers, subscribers, and many more who have encouraged me throughout these three years. I will never forget you all in my journey as I transition to YouTube. Don't worry! I will still post on here! Just know that you all are in my thoughts, prayers, and heart! Wow! Happy 3 years Empowering For the Future! It's bigger than me like never before!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why We Should Say "Physical Distancing"

The Chronicles of Racial Battle Fatigue (2017)

I Run (for Ahmaud Arbery)