#RacistsBeRacisting (Racial Identity Theories Included)

I have a lot of patience as well as a passion for race issues. So I am not shocked when I easily find myself arguing with others about race issues within our society. I am constantly screen-shooting and educating others (mostly on Facebook) of racial injustices. Although I want to post these screenshots (one day), I will just summarize and paraphrase the absolute IGNORANCE that citizens of this U.S. of A. say!

Note: I will not add any explanations to my observations. There are soooo many things I could say to debunk their ignorant statements and beliefs but some times people choose to be ignorant instead of seeking to understand and have knowledge and I am simply pointing them out. This post is meant to be informative and prepare any possible debaters or social justice activists on my experience with trolls, etc.

Second Note: No one made me mad and I ain't sorry lol! Racists, seriously, be racisting (and yes, this is not a real word) and they do it in the same cycle of logic as the next racist. The only people who will get offended by this post are ones who find this to be about them.

Image result for racist

1. They say that they know or acknowledge that racism still exists but blames African Americans for their own injustices by stating that AA/Blacks MAKE themselves the victim and cannot get ahead in society because they consistently play the victim role or race card.

2. When arguing with them and presenting valid points, they take the opportunity to point out other irrelevant scenarios or statistics that have absolutely NOTHING to do with or DO NOT correlate with what you were arguing about. For example, one could be stating that Blacks need to listen and comply to authority aka the police but after receiving your valid conclusions and statistics on how that STILL doesn't work, they proceed to bring up black on black crime (as if white on white crime isn't a thing or just as bad).

3. They bring up black on black crime... A LOT!

4. They LOVE sharing the fact that other black people are not as racially woke as those speaking out on injustices. In other words, they'll share your "Uncle Ruckus's" on your Timeline... the outliers to negate African Americans who are speaking against injustices. Examples: Morgan Freeman, Lil Wayne, that police chief guy who is not even revelant enough to find his name

5. They get a kick out of being justified by other racists joining in the conversation. This makes them more defiant and prideful that they have won the conversation or debate. This also gives them the idea that if others agree (technically share the same prejudices as/with them), they must be right in thinking so.

6. They do not believe they are truly racist (in denial) but quickly point themselves out as one when they are wrong in the conversation. For example, you argue about anything with them on race and at some point they randomly throw out "oh so I'm a racist now." Wtf? No one said that but since you bought it up, yeah you are one... CLEARLY!

This technically tags along with them switching it up and calling YOU a racist.... Ohh. OKay.

7. They are never wrong or can admit their flaws. Racists don't think they're racist. You are never right or valid when having/attempting to have an intellectual conversation or discussion with them. Their pride, privilege, and ignorance blinds them! Until they have an open mind or open heart about injustices going on in this country, see and understand that slavery STILL affects us ALL today (blog post coming soon), and take action to actually growing in their racial identity, racists will still be racisting!

I know I said I won't do explanations but I do believe there is one simple solution: Spread more love!

And it'll take God, prayer, and a lot of hope and patience for them to move forward.
I encourage everyone to click the text below to read a brief explanation of the minority's racial identity process and the Caucasian racial identity process. If you want more understanding and a closer look at each racial identity stage, I encourage you to study and research it more via Google and  conduct a self-evaluation on where you are in your own racial identity. Being able to have empathy is a huge part in moving forward for all racial groups!

Racial Identity Theories for PoC & Whites

"Love casts out all fear... Therefore, love your neighbor as thyself"

I love you all!!! Including those who may have hate towards me and my people embedded in their hearts. I still love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Chronicles of Racial Battle Fatigue (2017)

I Run (for Ahmaud Arbery)

Why We Should Say "Physical Distancing"