Who She THINK She's Empowering?!?




Thank you to EVERYONE who reads, supports, and share/retweet, etc. my blog postings. I may hope to empower others and not receive anything from it but support, instead, I gain empowerment and encouragement from you all, my readers, and subscribers. I may have haters and all of the above but I push forward because of YOU!

From the top of my heart, I love You!
Stay empowered.


"I can honestly say that I absolutely LOVE the Empowering For The Future blog posts! They are very informative and it's enlightening to me to hear what the young millennialist Ayana thinks about what's happening in society. I just love the honesty of the articles and Ayana's passions. I look forward to each new post because I know that it's going to be something relatable and relevant. I gain an entirely new perspective and I am not only encouraged but inspired!"
~Elizabeth, my mother

"Don't let the enemy distract you from the plan God has over your life. Ayana, I'm so grateful that you have created an awesome, uplifting, inspiring, and informative blog. I appreciate your blog so much, you've inspired me to create my own media platform. I am truly empowered by your blog to be exceptional no matter how much the odds are against me. Keep up the amazing work!!"
~Anonymous Subscriber

"Ayana and I are really good friends, so I value her opinion on a lot of topics, we have common interest in so many different things it's amazing, I read her blogs for entertainment and in a way it still empowers me even tho I'm not the targeted audience of her blog post, she's very insightful and open minded so it's always pretty cool to see her thoughts and opinions on today's topics and other things that she blogs about"
~Savon, Friend/Subscriber

"I am BEYOND proud of you that you have been consistent and diligent and even passionate about empowering others. You are phenomenal and destined to do great things. Your blog is just a stepping stone to what God has in store for you."
~Anonymous Subscriber


If you have any testimonials or stories about how my blog empowers you, please comment below. Side note: You have the option to remain anonymous if you choose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why We Should Say "Physical Distancing"

The Chronicles of Racial Battle Fatigue (2017)

I Run (for Ahmaud Arbery)